KCNQ1 downstream neighbor (non-protein coding)
11056398, 11063728, 22067257
KCNQ1DN is located between p57K1P2 and KvLQT1 (KCNQ1) of 11p15.5 within the WT2 critical region .
KCNQ1DN,is expressed from maternal allele and shows reduced expression in Wilms' tumors .
The most remarkable sequence conservation is observed in the 3' regions of the KCNQ1DN gene.
>gi|219277666|ref|NR_024627.1| Homo sapiens KCNQ1 downstream neighbor (non-protein coding) (KCNQ1DN), long non-coding RNA
Labs working on this lncRNA
- Department of Biochemistry and •õDivision of Urology, Department of Surgery, Saga Medical School, 5-1-1 Nabeshima, Saga, Saga 849-8507; 
- Max-Planck-Institut für Molekulare Genetik, Ihnestrasse 73, D-14195 Berlin, Germany..
- Helmholtz‐Institute for Biomedical Engineering; Stem Cell Biology and Cellular Engineering; RWTH Aachen University Medical School, Aachen, Germany.
- Koch, C. M., and W. Wagner. "Epigenetic-Aging-Signature to Determine Age in Different Tissues." Aging (Albany NY) 3, no. 10 (2011): 1018-27.
- Xin, Z., H. Soejima, K. Higashimoto, H. Yatsuki, X. Zhu, Y. Satoh, Z. Masaki, Y. Kaneko, Y. Jinno, R. Fukuzawa, Ji Hata, and T. Mukai. "A Novel Imprinted Gene, Kcnq1dn, within the Wt2 Critical Region of Human Chromosome 11p15.5 and Its Reduced Expression in Wilms' Tumors." J Biochem 128, no. 5 (2000): 847-53.
- S. Engemann, M.Strodicke, M. Paulsen, O. Franck, R. Reinhardt, N. Lane, W. Reik and J. Walter."Sequence and functional comparison in the Beckwith-Wiedemann region:implications for a novel imprinting centre and extended imprinting"