TP53TG1, a p53-induced lncRNA, plays a vital role in the progression of human cancers.
Approved Symbol: TP53TG1
Approved Name: TP53 target 1 (non-protein coding)
Previous Symbols: TP53AP1
Synonyms: H_RG012D21.9, LINC00096
Ensembl ID: ENSG00000182165
LncBook ID: HSALNT0289272
TP53TG1 , a long intergenic non-protein-coding RNA with 751 nt in length, was revealed to exert a tumor-suppressor feature in human cancer .
- It is reported that TP53TG1 under glucose deprivation might facilitate cell proliferation and migration by affecting the expression of glucose metabolism related genes in glioma.
- TP53TG1 increased the sensitivity of NSCLC cells to cisplatin by modulating miR-18a/PTEN axis, elucidating a novel approach to boost the effectiveness of chemotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Non-small cell lung cancer.
TP53TG1 level was downregulated in cell lung cancer (NSCLC) tissues and cell lines.
|Experiment||Sense primer||Antisense primer|
|Quantitative real-time PCR||5'-ACGAAGGTACCCAACCCTCT- 3'||5'-GGTGTAAGTGTTCGCCTGGT- 3'|
>gi|168823573|ref|NR_015381.1| Homo sapiens TP53 target 1 (non-protein coding) (TP53TG1), long non-coding RNA
Labs working on this lncRNA
- Department of Radiology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University, No. 1 Jianshe East Road, Zhengzhou 450052, China.
- Diaz-Lagares A, Crujeiras AB, Lopez-Serra P, Soler M, Setien F, Goyal A, et al. Epigenetic inactivation of the p53-induced long noncoding RNA TP53.
- Xiao H, Liu Y, Liang P, Wang B, Tan H, Zhang Y, Gao X, Gao J. TP53TG1 enhances cisplatin sensitivity of non-small cell lung cancer cells through regulating miR-18a/PTEN axis. Cell Biosci. 2018 Mar 22;8:23.
- Chen X, Gao Y, Li D, Hao B, Cao Y. LncRNA-TP53TG1 participated in the stress response under glucose deprivation in glioma. J Cell Biochem. 2017;118(12):4897–904