Difference between revisions of "LINC02593"
(Created page with "''LINC02593'', long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 2593, potentially serves as novel candidate biomarkers for the identification of BC patients at high risk for tumor recur...")
Latest revision as of 06:10, 24 December 2018
LINC02593, long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 2593, potentially serves as novel candidate biomarkers for the identification of BC patients at high risk for tumor recurrence.
LINC02593: long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 2593 (HGNC:53933)
LINC02593 is a long non-protein coding gene located at chromosome 1p36.33. It is one of the five-lncRNA signature that was studied to be involved in breast cancer metastasis-related pathways. 
Please input information here.
This lncRNA is differentially expressed in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). 
Labs working on this lncRNA
- College of Bioinformatics Science and Technology, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang, China.
- Division of Biostatistics, Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL.
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Miami, FL.
- Key Laboratory of Cardiovascular Medicine Research, Harbin Medical University, Ministry of Education, China.
- Department of Pharmacy, Linyi People's Hospital, Linyi, 276400, Shandong Province, China
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Linyi People's Hospital, Linyi, 276400, Shandong Province, China
- Li J, Wang W, Xia P, Wan L, Zhang L, Yu L et al. Identification of a five-lncRNA signature for predicting the risk of tumor recurrence in patients with breast cancer[J]. International journal of cancer. 2018, 143(9):2150-2160.
- Zhang Z, Wang S & Liu W. EMT-related long non-coding RNA in hepatocellular carcinoma: A study with TCGA database[J]. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2018, 503(3):1530-1536.
>gi|100130417|ref|NR_026874.2| Homo sapiens long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 2593 (LINC02593), transcript variant 1, long non-coding RNA