Difference between revisions of "LINC01510"
(Created page with "''LINC01510'', a long non-protein coding RNA gene contributes to the proliferation of colorectal cells (CRC). ==Annotated Information== ===Name=== ''LINC01510'': long interge...")
Latest revision as of 10:09, 26 December 2018
LINC01510, a long non-protein coding RNA gene contributes to the proliferation of colorectal cells (CRC).
LINC01510: long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 1510 (HGNC:51196)
LINC01510is a long non-protein coding RNA gene located at chromosome position 7q31.2. It is an enhancer lncRNA that could be a candidate prognostic biomarker and a target for new therapies in CRC patients.
LINC01510 is an enhancer lncRNA that regulates MET which has been found to b a tumor promoter in several types of cancer related to tumor growth, including CRC. LINC01510 could influence cell proliferation and cell cycle distribution through regulating MET expression.
LINC01510 (ENST00000450063) was upregulated in CRC tissues and related to the expression of MET detected by microarray analysis.
The LINC01510 expression level were associated with the clinicopathological grade and stage. Meanwhile, gain- and loss-of-function assays demonstrated that LINC01510 overexpression increased CRC cell proliferation, and promoted cell cycle progression from the G1 phase to the S phase. Further study indicated that LINC01510 was positively correlated with the expression of MET, and its effects were most likely at the transcriptional level. Functional studies demonstrated that LINC01510 over-expression promoted NSCLC cell proliferation, cell cycle progression, migration and invasion, but shRNA-mediated LINC01510 depletion inhibited NSCLC cell proliferation, cell cycle progression, migration and invasion. 
Labs working on this lncRNA
- Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University, Tongzipo Road, Changsha, 410013 Hunan People’s Republic of China
- Department of Emergency Medicine and Intensive Care Unit, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University, Tongzipo Road, Changsha, 410013 Hunan People’s Republic of China
- Department of Nuclear Medicine, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University, Tongzipo Road, Changsha, 410013 Hunan People’s Republic of China
- Department of Thoracic Surgery, Henan Provincial People's Hospital, Zhengzhou 450003, China.
- Cen C, Li J, Liu J, Yang M, Zhang T, Zuo Y et al. Long noncoding RNA LINC01510 promotes the growth of colorectal cancer cells by modulating MET expression[J]. Cancer cell international. 2018, 18:45-45.
- Li J & Wei L. Increased expression of LINC01510 predicts poor prognosis and promotes malignant progression in human non-small cell lung cancer[J]. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy. 2019, 109:519-529.
>gi|100996266|ref|NR_120506.1| Homo sapiens long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 1510 (LINC01510), long non-coding RNA