LINC00520 (long intergenic non-protein coding RNA 520)
RefSeq(supplied by NCBI)
LINC00520 resides ~112kb from the kinesin receptor KTN1 and ~ 321kb from the Pellino E3 ubiquitin ligase family member 2, PELI2.
LINC00520 is regulated by STAT3 and the PI3K pathway in Src-transformed cells.
Compared with the wild-type PIK3CA-expressing cells, increased LINC00520 transcript levels are observed in MCF10A cells expressing mutant PIK3CA (H1047R). LINC00520 is upregulated in human tumors and enriched in basal-like human breast carcinomas.
Labs working on this lncRNA
- Department of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
- Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
- Henry WS1, Hendrickson DG, et al., LINC00520 is induced by Src, STAT3, and PI3K and plays a functional role in breast cancer. Oncotarget., 2016 Dec 13;7(50):81981-81994.